- $180 Individual Intake, Payable at Time of Service
- $200 Couples’ Intake *
- $160 per 60-minute Individual Session
- $180 Couple’s Consultation, Family Therapy
- $250 Imago Relationship Therapy
Any over-payment will be refunded or applied to future sessions.
* Initial couple’s sessions require payment at time of scheduling, non-refundable.
Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part. Please contact your insurance company, prior to beginning therapy, to verify how your plan compensates you for psychotherapy services.
Here are some questions to ask of your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental (“behavioral”) health benefits? (Individual, family, or couples, as applicable)
- What will it pay now? After I meet deductible?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need a referral from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
I am in-network with:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Wyoming
- Mountain Health Co-op.
I generally submit claims to insurance for clients.
*PLEASE NOTE: Medicare does not pay LPCs. If Medicare comprises any part of your insurance benefits, please seek the services of an LCSW.
Payment for the first session is due at time of service. Once insurance begins paying, we can adjust your payments to the non-covered amount. On occasion, people choose to make other payment arrangements with me. We can discuss this prior to starting service.
I accept all major credit/debit cards.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 48 hours beforehand. I understand that unavoidable events can prevent attending sessions; I allow 3 ‘grace’ missed appointments for the lifetime of therapy with me, for those emergencies, illnesses and unforeseen events. Outside of this, I charge $80 for missed appointments – to increase after six missed sessions.
Any Other Questions
Please contact me with any additional questions you may have. More information is available on your intake paperwork.